Wednesday 3 February 2010

What's in a name? Irony if nothing else...

hey y'all!

it's been a long time, right?

i won't dignify my absence with excuses, so let your imaginations run wild and free!!!


anyway. I'm ill. I'm grumpy. I'm tired. i keep pressing the wrong keys on my computer. i accidentally dropped a £1.00 in the bin.

there. a summery of what has happened up until this point..... all but ONE THING.


THIS ONE THING SHALL SHAKE YOU TO THE VERY FOUNDATIONS OF YOUR SOUL!!!

intrigued? good....



well first thing is first, if you know me, you'll know that I'm constantly hurled abuse at (while secretly enjoying the attention). mainly variations of my last name: Futcher.
also many comments about my man-ish ways and undefinable gender -.-'''

so imagine my shock when i typed into google my last name.

so great was my shock that i couldn't kept from mentally bitch-slapping a nearby librarian.

so fierce was the sheer irony that i couldn't physically keep from cackling like the malformed rent boy i am.




FUTCH IS LESBIAN SLANG FOR A PERSON WHO IS NEITHER FEMININE NOR BUTCH!!!




THERE MUST BE SOME TWISTED COSMIC FORCE THAT NAMED ME 'THE FUTCH' WHILST GIVING ME SUCH A MOCK ABLE EXISTENCE!!!





i hope that your lives are now as complete as mine is.


ta-ra!

4 comments:

Stephen Leach said...

ITS SO TRUE!!!!

Thank you god.
You *do* exist.

AHHHH!
There's Futcher CLOTHING!
I MUST HAVE!!!!

Stephen Leach said...

THERES A BOOK!
SEX CRIMES OF THE FUTCHER!!!!
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!


xd xd XD XD XD XDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXD

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Sex-Crimes-Futcher-Billy-Childish/dp/1871894824

Stephen Leach said...

It's about failure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

D_ShamE said...

haha this is such a funny story....

Great sense of humor though!!! love it