Sunday 23 August 2009

WTI (wasp transmitted infections) and lazy conspiracys

if i had to eradicate any species from the face of the planet, it would be wasps.
without a doubt.
here is a list about why i loathe them so:

  • first off, they BUZZ in your FACE!!! purely to annoy you.
  • second, they're sneaky! occasionally you can hear one, but cannot see one. making you paranoid for the rest of the day.
  • thirdly, they hate me. no matter who else is in the room, they automatically go straight for me
  • and that's not mentioning that one has just stung me. TWICE!!!

i was innocently sat in a restaurant when out of nowhere, one flew up my leg, decides it doesn't like me anymore. violently attacks me, and try's to make a quick getaway...

...noway that was gonna happen.

normally I'd spare the poor thing, but this one was just begging to be put out of it's misery... not to mention it's given me wasp aids...

so now I'm sat here with ammonia on my leg, gritting my teeth and wondering why wasps seem to be addicted to causing me pain.

should i go into another conspiracy rant?

meh, can't be bothered, so you lot can fill in the gaps.

okay, the basic format for a rant:

-blanks- are under government control so that -blank- can happen, which in turn creates a -blank- for all of the -blanks-. so in effect, what they don't want you to know is that -blank- and -blank- are trying to -blank-.

there, if you want a rant, do it yourself.

okay, moving on, my Pokemon binge is going swimmingly, panda's going to help me complete my pokedex, I've almost finished Colosseum, and i finally evolved what I've come to know as the fugly fish (feebas) into a milotic.

fugly fish was infuriatingly difficult to find - so much so that i spend 3 days of my life searching for it.

was it worth it? we'll see when i complete the Dex, but i get the feeling that I'll be left feeling that I've wasted a good chunk of my life.

i also dug out some of my old Digimon toys.

ahhhh, nostalgia.

i've been wearing my season 2 digivice all day. it's both funny and slightly sad.

other then that, nothing blog worthy has happened. so hold tight, once i get my results you can expect a loooooong rant.

brace yourselves for a long, whiny, and boring time from me until then.

kuh-brap!!!

5 comments:

Stephen Leach said...

I can't wait ;)
i have no idea how we shall get a zangoose, tho, im still toying with the idea of buying XD....
x

XxtaintedflamexX said...

isn't zangoose only on red? either way, it sahll be MIIIINE!!!

Hahahhhahsrirk said...

i can try and get a zangoose on my sapphire, although they dont appear ill try and find my game cartridge (:

Wayne said...

It's been a while, I've started writing again. I had to delete the old blog since someone got the address and I didn't feel comfortable with them having it. I'm now retyping the old blog from scratch. You don't need to follow it, but I thought I'd at least explain.

I was stung on the neck once. Hurt like hell...

Hahahhhahsrirk said...

My blog adress has changed to penciltrick.blogspot.com

if u dont add it my blogs dont updatee (:
just to let you know