Sunday 20 September 2009

recap

hola! it's been a while, right?
i'm sure you're hoping for a speedy and satisfying explanation as to my absence, but as per usual you're not going to get one... deal!

anyways, the least i can do is bore you all to death with everything that's happened up to this point.



m'kay folks, first item on the adgenda: GCSE results.

suprisingly, i passed them all - not with flying colours, but i passed none the less.
i got an A*, 3 A's, 4 B's, and 2 C's.
the A* was in english language; that suprised me. however i was even MORE suprised at the fact that i scraped a pass in history.
now that was unexpected seeing as i slept through most of the second exam and had to be forced to hand in my coursework. i get the feeling that the grade isn't accurate, but you know what they say. 'the nail that sticks up, gets hammered down'.

horrible thought but unfortunatly true. damn conformity....



moving on.

i'm loving my lessons - the honeymoon period is starting to wear off due to ridiculous amounts of homework, but this acedemic year is going to be much better then last year.

this is my solomn vow:

no more shall i procrastinate, put off, or postpone my schoolwork.
should i break this, i give you, my honoured blog follower, permission flick my earlobe in mild irratation.



got it? good.


yeah, i'm bored now.
this turned out shorter then intended, but i'll be posting more frequently to make up for it.





'till our next meeting,

XtfX

2 comments:

Stephen Leach said...

Huh.

Wayne said...

Good results, you all did a lot better then people I knew at school. I hope you're proud of what you've earned, 'cos I'm sure you've earned them.