Monday 12 October 2009

yo, what's happenin' homies?!?!?!

ahhh, coffee and polos.... storebought crack....

anyways, its been a while and i feel (vaugly) guilty about my long leave of absence.

ish.


so what's happened since my last post? well...

  1. baby half rolled over.... or tried to...
  2. schoolwork is bogging me down
  3. aliens have finally taken over in mandelson-form
  4. caffine has lost its buzz so i need to up my coffee intake dramatically
  5. the mole-people's invasion is going swimmingly as we now have full mind control over czechoslavakia and minor parts of taiwan
  6. for once i'm not hatingthe world and everyone in it - only those of the chav persuasion

fun ain't it?

i spent the whole of my free drawing pictures of moles in various positions (not like that...honest).

i call it - "THE MOLE CHRONICLES!!!"

Something tells me i'm not using my free lessons to the best of my ability.... meh

half-term should be fun - i will go to that gay bar!!!! there's a story here but i won't go into it.

okay, quite brief today, i'll make it later.

maybe...

futch-out!

1 comment:

Stephen Leach said...

Hmph.
Meh.
Hohoho.
Fwohohohohohoho.

.............*parp*