Wednesday 14 October 2009

kidnapped? political prisoner? with biggins?!

...if I'm unreachable during the half-term week, don't worry i haven't died... technically. on the inside though I'll be writhing in agony.

yep, mum's decided that we all need a break, and although her intentions are undoubtedly good, she went ahead and booked us into a tiny cottage in some obscure/undisclosed location for five days.

FIVE EFFING DAYS!!! WITHOUT EVEN TELLING ME!!!

when i asked what there is to do in said undisclosed location, she replied with a smile: 'nothing much, just walking. it's nice and enclosed so we can do things as a family!'

on its own, not bad, but five whole days with nothing to do but walk around or do homework.... insanity is bound to ensue. the worst part is that there is one hour of Internet a day. ration that between my sister and I leaves thirty minutes. subtracting homework needs leaves me with about five minutes to attempt a mental escape via the world wide web.

so to conclude. five days. enclosed environment. two devout Christians. and a baby. sharing room with said baby and sister. with nothing to do but work.

...this is meant to relax me HOW?!?!?!? I'd rather be choked to death by a constapated chinchilla!!!

goodbye dreams of a nice, quiet break at home with personal space and unlimited Internet access....

don't worry, panda, I'll be back in time for the second Saturday so the four of us can go into town then - I'll regale you with boring tales about walking around some desolate hellhole.


....ah well, i suppose it's not christian camp.








other then that, I've found my political calling at long last!

no, it's not the raving loony party (although that was a close second...). I'm now a sworn member of the liberal party XD. they are my peeps, yo!
I've been searching for a political association i can really believe in, and the liberals seem to tick all the boxes.

so there!



not much else other then a complaint and some kind of declaration of loyalty but whatever. if you've put up with my inconsistent updating this long then I'll trust you'll wait for my 'holiday' to end and I'll update then.



as a reward, I'll introduce you to a little game i enjoy playing. it's called.....


CHRISTOPHER BIGGINS HAS UP HIS BOTTOM TONIGHT!

it's a memory game with ensures hilarity. if Christopher biggins doesn't do it for you, then pick some other miscellaneous celebrity. basically it's a memory recall game - if i say:

'Christopher biggins has up his bottom tonight... the entire cast of hairspray.'

you would say:

'Christopher biggins has up his bottom tonight... the entire cast of hairspray and a disturbed hamster.'

to which i would reply:

'Christopher biggins has up his bottom tonight...'

so on and so forth.


gosh, i love biggins :)


anyway, over and out!

2 comments:

Aidan said...

christopher biggins game RULES XD

Stephen Leach said...

LMAO enjoy this relaxing holiday XD